Jubail Basketball Academy tip-off is on Saturday, October 5th. Times are as follows:
- Grade KG1 through 1st grade: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Grades 2 through 4: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Grades 5 through 8: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Coaches and Referees Clinic: 8:45 am - 9:45 am
Please sign up using the google form. Sign-ups will conclude on Thursday, October 3rd.
Here is more information about JBA:
- Jubail Basketball Academy is a program dedicated to providing a place for kids to have fun while learning to play the game of basketball.
- It is designed to teach the game to all who are interested. The “Tip-off” will be a one day skills clinic held by Coach Brooks in the Gym.
- After that there will be a league that consists of one practice during a weekday evening and one game per week on Saturdays for 6 weeks.
- We will need parents to help run the league. The areas of need are coaches, referees, and scorekeepers. We will also ask that you attend each game to support your son/daughter.
- Coaches or referees are expected to attend the clinic October 5th. Coaches may also help coach that day for their respective grade levels.
- If you are interested please fill out the google doc that has been emailed to you.
- There is no cost to participate. We just ask that parents stay to supervise their children during all practices and games.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.